- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 4 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- September 2, 2014
4 Cups of good quality Rolled Oats
1 Cup Shredded coconut
1/2 Cup each of – Dried Cranberries, Currants, Sunflower seeds and Pepitas
1/4 Cup each of Dried Goji berries and White Chia seeds
100ml melted Coconut oil
150ml runny Honey – or use Rice Malt Syrup if you want to be super healthy
- Preheat your oven to 160c
- Mix all the dried ingredients (except the Currants, Cranberries and Goji Berries) together in a large bowl.
- In jug, mix together the coconut oil and honey then add to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Spread the granola over 2 lined baking trays, and bake in the oven (check regularly, and stir regularly) for 30 minutes until lightly browned all over.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool on the trays. The Granola will crisp up as it cools. Once cool, add the Currants, Cranberries and Goji Berries and stir gently to combine. Store the Granola in an airtight container.
- Eat with a dollop of vanilla yoghurt and fresh berries, with a milk of your choice or as is for a tasty snack, add to smoothies… just get it into you, YES SIR!!!