- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- 24 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- October 22, 2017
Healthy treats don’t get much easier than this! No-bake, no-fuss, absolute deliciousness.
The best thing about these balls is that you can flavour them however you see fit so you will never get bored. Perfect for a quick post workout snack or after school treat… but really, they are good anytime of the day!
1 ½ cups Rolled Oats
½ cup Shredded Coconut
½ cup L.S.A. ***
¼ cup Pepitas
¼ cup Sunflower Seeds
¼ cup Chia Seeds
½ cup flavouring of your choice, dried fruit, nuts etc. ***
¾ cup Pure Peanut Butter ***
½ cup Honey
- Place all the ingredients into a large bowl and mix together until fully combined and a thick sticky consistency.
- Wet your hands and roll heaped tablespoons of the mixture into balls.
- Place into the fridge to store and try not to eat them in one sitting!
- *** Tip: L.S.A is a ground mixture of Linseed, Sunflower and Almonds. It is readily available in the health food aisle of most supermarkets. You can substitute this with any ground seeds or fibre if you are on a nut-free diet.
- *** Tip: I like to use a mix of ¼ cup cranberries and ¼ cup currants in my balls but you can use any fruit, nuts or even dark choc chips instead. Play around and flavour these yummo balls how you like!
- *** Tip: Please use only pure 100% peanut butter. You can find it in all health food stores and most good supermarkets. I like to use a salted crunchy peanut butter, but smooth and unsalted will work perfectly too. If you are allergic to peanuts there are loads of alternatives like cashew and almond butter or go for tahini if you are on a nut-free diet.